Saturday, December 06, 2008

First Christmas Miracle of the Year

Check out what I just found in the bowl of leftover Halloween candy:


It's the dream package of Runts. No bananas! That conversation I normally have in my head about the starving kids in Africa who don't get to go trick-or-treating won't be happening tonight, because not a single piece of candy will be wasted.

4 comments:

J-Dub said...

I am flattered about Ben saying we could be friends. Just move out to OC and it could happen.

If he needs some stock tips I have a few good ones. He can email me: walletclan@hotmail.com

Camille said...

Ship the bananas to me!!!

Paige said...

My dream package of Runts would be one that has no Runts in it at all and the packaging people accidentally put in Swedish fish by mistake. Or a Snickers bar.

kelly said...

what? the bananas are the best part ever!