Kium! Your baby is so cute. :) Ok...I have a question. Do you remember the movie we used to watch where the kids were able to walk through the mirror? I'm not sure if it was cabbage patch kids...or something like that? I really have no Idea but I remember the mirror. haha.
Really? Awesome! :) THanks! I loved that movie too! I knew you would remember. So I was talking to your mom about having you play your violin at my reception....when I get married. haha. :) I don't have a secret blog....can you not see it?
I fixed it. :) However....as you will noticed I don't update my blog very much. ;) So you can look at what I've had on there forever and I will try to be better about updating it. haha.
11 comments:
Kim, your second hairstyle makes you look like your mom. #6 works.
The baby hairstyles are creepy!
This is great! I love the pictures! I do think it is official that #6 would look good on you!
The pics with big blonde hair almost make Eliza look like Miss Piggy. Almost.
It's fun AND disturbing - the best of both worlds.
Kium! Your baby is so cute. :) Ok...I have a question. Do you remember the movie we used to watch where the kids were able to walk through the mirror? I'm not sure if it was cabbage patch kids...or something like that? I really have no Idea but I remember the mirror. haha.
We watched this particular movie a LONG time ago. :)
Mul! It was The Hugga Bunch. MAN, I loved that movie.
Do you have a secret hidden blog somewhere that your profile doesn't mention?
I had a dream last night that you got 117 comments on your blog and I was like "What the..............
Really? Awesome! :) THanks! I loved that movie too! I knew you would remember. So I was talking to your mom about having you play your violin at my reception....when I get married. haha. :) I don't have a secret blog....can you not see it?
I fixed it. :) However....as you will noticed I don't update my blog very much. ;) So you can look at what I've had on there forever and I will try to be better about updating it. haha.
And..I REALLY need to come visit you.
hi there, i just drop by since i'm actually looking around for a cute blog.
this is a very cute entry! ya, fun and disturbing to the mom and daughter.. yet both of you look cute. :)
Post a Comment