Thursday, September 30, 2010

Superheroes In Pajamas


"Let's go saaaaaaave the world, Eliza."

10 comments:

Schmath said...

Oh my gosh! Cutest pic ever!

Benielle said...

Oh my gosh! Cutest voice ever!

I can hear you in my head Liam. We love you!

John W said...

That is very cute!

The Fallon Schank's said...

I feel safer already! (I love those bumpkins!)

Melissa said...

That is the perfect picture.
How did you get them both to do that perfect pose at the same time?
Fluke?
Money?
Candy?

kelly | i know. i'm blushing. said...

20 years down the road, when these two are all grown up and living their lives, this picture will still be such a treasure. priceless! sooo adorable.

Melissa said...

Hey Kim do you wanna put me on your 'email when I've blogged' list?
Then I'd know when you've posted instead of having to check it daily?

Melissa said...

Go to settings
then email&mobile
then put my email
melissa.nakaya@gmail.com
in the first white box at the top.
Then every time you post I'll be emailed!!
Less time on the computer.
Pretty smart I reckon and I can still keep up with you and your family.

Kim Dubois said...

Cool. I had no idea such a thing existed. You're now officially on my e-mail list.

P.S. Did you see a picture of Baby Sully? It's very exciting!

Melissa said...

VERY exciting