It’s a boy! I was secretly hoping for a girl all the way up until the Bravermans took my girl name on Parenthood last week. Now I’m over it.
But now I need to start looking for boy names. I need an old-fashioned English or Irish name that goes with Liam and Eliza. I like Oliver, Miles, Quinn and Alexander, but I’m not in love with any of them. Anyone have any ideas?
Monday, October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
congrats!! i actually really like all the names you just listed.
Oooh, congratulations! (I actually cried when I found out N8 was a boy, but now I'm so very glad that he is!) I can give you all of the great names FDUC comes up with for me--Virgil, Norman, Nathaniel Wigglesworth... but I know you can do better! I really like Oliver.)
Congrats Kim! Liam will have a buddy! How about Edmund? I'm sure whatever you chooose will be great :)
John Spencer Wallet is a good name. I will lend it to you. What about just Spencer.
I had a huge crush on a Quinn from 3rd to 5th grade...I still like the name. Fritz wanted Asher to be Finn. I don't know if it is Irish but it sounds cool if you say it with an Irish accent :)
Haha - I think you should do Quinn. Here's my reasoning...
Way back when, when I thought I would have a family of all boys I figured my first son would be named Jude, and my second Liam. I also figured I would incorporate the Quinn namesake in there somewhere since Ben and Tom have always been especially dear to me. Well, I had Jude, but am still waiting on a Liam - so if you do a Quinn (or a jude for that matter) we could be all matchy matchy like, and pretend it was a total coincidence.
I like Quinn (obviously :) ) and also I love Oliver. Then you could have all "L" nicknames: Liam, Liza, and Liver! Ha ha, I'm so stinkin' hilarious! Ben likes the name Finn a lot. We just couldn't ever use it because Finn Quinn would get made fun of. Like a lot. By me. Congrats again, Kim! i'm so excited that we will both have 2 boys and 1 girl- TWINS AGAIN!
oh crapsies, that was me up there posting as "the unmighty". i just hacked into ben's email and forgot to change users again. oops!
What about Matthew? None of us Mathews can use it... Well I guess we could, but it would be weird :)
Hurray for boys! I cried when I found out #4 was a boy (don't tell ok?) I love the name Miles and almost used it. I just thought two s-ending names was weird. But I also want to suggest Oscar. When a 2 year old says it, it sounds like Rockstar.
I like Quinn. And I love the Date. Agreed, Barry is the nicest man on the planet...but your Dad is a pretty close second. Love!
Post a Comment