I’m head-over-heels in love with this boy, but sometimes I just wish he were even 1% similar to his siblings. A couple weeks ago he got a
double ear infection, only instead of getting a fever or crying about it, he
just weaned himself. I was so confused.
Luckily I did a poor job of clipping his fingernails that
week, so he ended up with a bunch of tiny red scabs where he had been
scratching his right ear. That was my one and only clue to take him to the doctor.
I pumped for about a week before my milk was gone, and today
I am throwing away all of my nursing bras. If two months’ worth of formula didn’t
cost $59,823,375, I would be singing HALLELUJAH at the top of my lungs. But
since it does, I’m just singing in my normal voice.

1 comment:
Hahahahahahahah. I'm laughing because of the last line, not because of the ear infection.
Post a Comment