Friday, April 04, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

If I hadn't gone into {temporary} blogging retirement, I might have written about our summer vacation to Martin's Cove and Mt. Rushmore last year.

Eliza was named after my great-great-great grandma, who brought her two kids from England to Utah. Her son was Liam's age and her daughter was Eliza's age, and they tell a cool story about her at Martin's Cove.


Then we met Ben's family at Mt. Rushmore, and had a fun time with the cousins.



And I might have written about Liam's baptism. This lucky duck got to be baptized on his eighth birthday:


We had a fun little party afterward with yummy treats.


I probably would have written about our fun Thanksgiving with Ben's family in Colorado, where we ran the Gobble Wobble 5K and played with cousins:



And maybe our fun Christmas with my family in California, where we played with more cousins and wore matchy outfits:


And I probably would have blogged about Eliza's 5th birthday party, which included pink-haired pony rides in our backyard for less than the cost of taking seven girls to Chuck E. Cheese. It was amazing!



But, since I really thought I was done blogging, this recap will have to do.

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

do you think they have pink haired ponies in Idaho? I so hope so. Thanks for updating your blog!

Tami said...

Don't be done blogging! I love reading your blog and have missed you! We seriously need to get together!