- John Peter Lewis (from American Idol) sang at my cousin’s wedding, because he’s my cousin’s cousin.
- I swam with a giant sea turtle in Hawaii. I also swam with a nasty, mean-looking eel and tons of cool fish, but the sea turtle was the most exciting part.
- My nephew (the cutest-little-momma’s-boy-in-the-world) started to like me a little bit, after ten days of persuasion and cookies.
- My family spent Christmas Eve on our own private beach; singing Christmas carols, telling stories, and watching the waves roll in.
- My brother gave me a pink ukulele for Christmas. What’s cooler than a pink ukulele?
- On Christmas morning, Ben and I got to talk to his brother, Seth, who is on a mission in Florida. This was the view from our balcony while we were talking to him.
- Be got an XBox for Christmas, which means we don’t have to buy him one for his wedding.
- Ben found my $100 check from his mom, which I had lost and given up on two weeks earlier, in his wallet. You might be wondering how it got in his wallet. I am too.
- The flight from Hawaii to LAX served strawberry-banana smoothie fruit juice. If you think it sounds gross, because room-temperature strawberry/banana-flavored water is nothing like a smoothie, you might be in for a real surprise. It was YUMMY!
- The flight back to Utah was 4 ½ hours late because it was raining harder than Californians know how to handle. Since we got in at 4:00 a.m. yesterday, I went to work late and didn’t even feel one bit guilty about it.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
10 Cool Things That Happened on My Christmas Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss Seth!
Post a Comment