Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Spiz

I’ve been reading a lot of infertility blogs lately, which have gotten me thinking about how real the possibility is that I might be infertile. There’s no way to know these things when you’ve been on the pill since you were a virgin, right? And if there are that many girls blogging about it, infertility must be more common than I thought.

Plus, my mom had endometriosis and didn’t get pregnant for three years after she started trying. I don’t know how these kinds of genetics get passed along, but I thought chances were pretty good that it would take me a while to get pregnant after I stopped taking the pill.

I WAS WRONG!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Congratulations! Spiz?

Heather said...

YAY! I love babies! Congrats!

Kim Dubois said...

Don't you like the name Spiz? Ben invented it.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be cool if Spiz were to have a cousin? Let's say around November 7th or so. That's right, the hypo-pregniac was right on the money this time. Why don't you guys invite yourselves over and we'll talk about it.:-)

Kim Dubois said...

MONICA??? For real? Yippeeee! Spiz loves the idea of having a cousin! I hope you have a girl and I have a boy so we can trade.