Tuesday, September 13, 2005
It's Official
Spiz is here! He made his appearance on August 31st, weighing 8 lbs. ½ oz. People keep telling me that’s pretty big, but I didn’t feel a thing because of the wonderful drug named epidural. I considered naming the baby after the epideral, but he came out looking like an angry little leprechaun, so we named him Liam. Isn’t he so cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I liked how angry he looked in those first pictures, so I'm glad you named him after a leprechaun. (Remember that one time when I got in trouble for saying someone looked like a leprechaun? I hope Spiz doesn't mind that comparison....)
And I don't like all of those guys that keep using blog comments as advertising space. You should delete them.
What an adorable baby! YEAH! I'm so happy for you! I think Liam is a great name. I know only one other Liam and he is the cutest little boy ever. Great choice!
Post a Comment