Liam totally puts out the vibe. He struts his stuff when he’s sitting in his stroller. He rests his foot on the snack tray and looks around like, “Heyyyyyy, ladies.”

The other day we went for a walk in the park and Liam was checking out all the hot women in their workout clothes.
We passed one guy who said, “Good morning,” and I answered with a “hi.” I think Liam had forgotten that I was there, because as soon as he heard me talk he whipped his head around to see who had said “hi.” He looked up through the little canopy window and stared at me like he couldn’t believe that his mother, of all people, had followed him to the park, and that now she was actually talking to people.
Seriously, how embarrassing.
1 comment:
i am sure you will continue to follow him throughout his teen years, doing the same thing, right? he should just get used to it.
Post a Comment