Tonight we had taco soup for dinner and I gave Liam a few of the kidney beans. An hour later, as I was giving him a bottle before bed, he pushed the bottle out of his mouth and started cramming his fingers down his throat. I couldn’t figure out what was going on until he pulled the skins of two kidney beans out of his mouth. Not only did he save them in the side of his mouth for an hour, he even drank half a bottle without swallowing them.
My boy is so talented.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My family always talks about how when I was little I would be found hours later with food stuffed in my cheeks. It was usually something I didn't like to eat. I guess I was avoiding swallowing it.
He probably just didn't like the texture of the bean skins.
is peeling kidney beans with your mouth like being able to tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue? watch out ladies!!!
Post a Comment