While the rest of the world was reading Harry Potter last Saturday, I was reading Twilight. And while the rest of the world was still reading Harry Potter on Sunday, I was reading New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. I finally broke down and bought Harry Potter on Tuesday when I couldn’t get my mind off of the silly vampire love story, but now that I’m finished, I’m back to obsessing about vampires. Seriously, it’s ridiculous. If you haven’t read Twilight yet, you should probably go get it right now.
And don’t even ask how many times Liam has watched Cars over the last week.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Edward has yet another victim. And FYI the third book comes out next month! Yea!
I only wish it were the fourth book coming out next month so I could get some closure.
Trish, have read the first chapter of Eclipse yet? What about Edward and Bella's first meeting from Edward's perspective? Good stuff.
oh geez, you guys are nerds. i'm going to go get my copy of twilight tomorrow... hey, maggie watched monsters, inc. about 3 times in a row. shrek was probably thrown in there a few times, too.
p.s. we'll be back in utah on august 13th. want to hang out? we're moving to lehi.
p.p.s. joe newman? hmmm.
Your blog is the 3rd I've seen in 2 DAYS mentioning the Twilight book! I must get it, evidently!
Post a Comment