Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Lucky Day

For my birthday this year I told Ben I wanted a new snowboarding coat, but that I wanted to pick it out myself. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, though, so four months later I hadn’t started shopping.

Guess how surprised I was to stumble upon the perfect coat at JCPenney's going-out-of-business sale today. I can already tell I'm going to be a better snowboarder this year. Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That coat rules.

I'm going to Snigrab next week and hopefully finding new pants and poles! Hooray for ski season.

Emily said...

What?! Is JCPenney's going out of business? Or just one by your house? If so, maybe I'll go pick up some Arizona jeans button-up flannel shirts. I say that as a joke, but I used to wear that. And I still like their things.

Bingham fam said...

YOU WILL DEFINATELY LOOK HOT IN THAT KIM. HOPE it is ok that I snagged on to your blog I saw leah had it and just decided to check you out and see how things are going. YOUr baby is so cute!!!