Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Being a Mom Has Turned Me into a Sissy
I just got back from our local high school's production of Beauty and the Beast. I'm a little embarassed because I cried at the end. But instead of crying when the Beast turned back into the prince or when Belle and the Beast kissed, I cried when Chip, the little teacup, turned into a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to TRUE motherhood. Now I dare you to watch Finding Nemo without having nightmares.
Um, so I cry at the end of Monsters, Inc. when Sully opens the closet door and the little girl says, "Kitty!". I tear up every time which is SO FRUSTRATING! You'd think that after watching it 46843082 times with Maggie I'd be totally over it, but for some reason... the end gets closer and uh-oh, yep there it is, tear falling down the cheek. How cheesy am I?
I am SOOO glad I'm not the only one. We are losers, ladies - plain and simple.
I cry at the end of An American Tale when Fievel finds his family and he runs towards his dad and they embrace. And then that big cat named Tiger, voiced by Dom DeLoise, hugs all of the mice.
Post a Comment