Thursday, November 15, 2007

In His Dreams

Everybody’s best friend Rebecca came to town last weekend, so we had a Sunday dinner party in her honor. Liam had so much fun while she was here, he wanted to leave home and be adopted into his dream family with Becca G. as mom, Dan V. as dad, and Maggie Q. as big sister.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I had one of those odd moments where I literally said to myself, "What the... how does Kim know Dan?" Then I realized that I was just suffering from a terrible case of the dumbs.

be said...

That family only happens once per season for the all-star game.

Bethany said...

Where have you been all my life? Snowbird?

Kim Dubois said...

You better believe it, Bethany. We missed you guys this year! Where were you?

bex said...

I like this. My Dream Team Family.