We got an offer on our house this week, so we’re finally going to start moving to the new house this weekend. In preparation for the big move, I listed a bunch of stuff we don’t need anymore on Craigslist. You might remember my last experience with selling something on Craigslist…the one where
I blogged about the suckers who bought my couches and then
Karma came and locked Liam in the delivery truck.
The first Craigslist response I got was from a couple who was interested in this rug:

We set up a meeting time, and when they showed up at my door I thought I was getting Punk'd. It was the same couple who had bought our couches. I'm not sure what Karma was trying to tell us this time, but I think I'll play it safe and stay away from Craigslist from now on.
5 comments:
That's the funniest story ever! I'd love to see the stuff you're getting rid of. I love that rug!!
Did you sell it to them?
Wow, creepy. What are the odds of that?
Maybe they saw it when they looked at your couches and wished it was for sale. That is not going to look good with those floral couches. You should try ksl.com. It's better.
Though I'm laughing, I can see how it would creep me out! Nice rug...did they end up buying it?
Hey...at least your craigslisters are showing up. We've spent the last two weekends waiting for people to come and test drive our car(s). Because, REALLY....I wanted to spend my Friday and Saturday nights waiting for them.
Post a Comment