mmmmmm, I don't think you WERE prego at Ben's party - I think you got pregnant because of it. It was ONE WILD NIGHT! And timing-wise, that's pretty much right on...
WHHHAAAAT?! How did I not see this before the driving range! And you're sneaky sneaky for not mentioning it. Congratulations! I hope that fetus likes Thai food!
I can tell you are already teaching this child sign language, inasmuch as he (or she) is obviously signing "more"--which must mean there is at least one more baby hiding in there...probably two or three.
22 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
yeah for you, are you feeling alright?
Hey congrats, it's an alien.
I'm so happy for the three of you!
so you were pregnant at ben's birthday party! well, congrats! i'm excited for you!
p.s. that is just one baby in there, right?
who's is it?
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
congrats!! how fun for you and schmath to have kiddies close together. 3-24 was sayer's due date as well. congrats again, hope you are feeling well!
mmmmmm, I don't think you WERE prego at Ben's party - I think you got pregnant because of it. It was ONE WILD NIGHT! And timing-wise, that's pretty much right on...
YAY!!!!!!! so happy!!!!
Awesome, congratulations. Remember when you had an alien named Spiz? What will you name this one?
Bryants comments made me laugh remembering good ol' spiz! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Wow! And look at the wiener on this one. Were you hoping for another boy?
YAY!!!! Congrats!
yay!!!! I KNEW A LITTLE ADDITION HAD TO BE COMING! I AM SURE HAPPY FOR YOU!!
WHHHAAAAT?! How did I not see this before the driving range! And you're sneaky sneaky for not mentioning it. Congratulations! I hope that fetus likes Thai food!
I can't believe you didn't announce this at Seth's party. How exciting!
HEY NICE!!
How many weeks are you?
are you teaching it sign language already?
I can tell you are already teaching this child sign language, inasmuch as he (or she) is obviously signing "more"--which must mean there is at least one more baby hiding in there...probably two or three.
Congrats and party on!
Post a Comment