I think it depends on what kind've person you are. I'm a 'long hair' person so yeah......I like it how it was. The great think about hair though, is it grows. So if you don't like it, it won't last long.
This reminds me of the "before" and "after" pictures they show of women using fancy wrinkle removing medications...only in reverse. They typically show an ornery- looking woman scowling like she just stepped in the gum your son spit out, followed by the same woman displaying a lovely smile. Who cares what her skin looks like, she always looks better smiling. I bet if Liam was flashing his little angelic smile in that second photo, I would think that was the cutest haircut EVER!
3 comments:
I think it depends on what kind've person you are.
I'm a 'long hair' person so yeah......I like it how it was.
The great think about hair though, is it grows.
So if you don't like it, it won't last long.
This reminds me of the "before" and "after" pictures they show of women using fancy wrinkle removing medications...only in reverse. They typically show an ornery- looking woman scowling like she just stepped in the gum your son spit out, followed by the same woman displaying a lovely smile. Who cares what her skin looks like, she always looks better smiling.
I bet if Liam was flashing his little angelic smile in that second photo, I would think that was the cutest haircut EVER!
By the way, what do the Japanese characters say underneath "Split End Cafe"? Maybe "Divided Conclusion Smallish-Restaurant"?
Post a Comment