The other day Liam told me he loved me SO much, so I asked him, “How much?” He answered, “Eleven.” Ever since then, everything he says is about the number eleven. He asks if he should eat eleven more bites of spaghetti, or if he can sleep with eleven cars, or if he can have eleven pieces of licorice.
This morning he told me he loved his daddy SO much, so I asked him, “How much?” He answered, “Three.” I asked, “Only three? Why not eleven?” He answered, “That’s too much.”
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Poor Ben to only get a rating of 3! I guess Liam loves his mommy more. But can you blaim him... you are an awesome mom who will give 11 pieces of licorice.
That's hilarious. Poor Ben. Now ask how much he loves me, but don't tell me if I get a low rating.
That's pretty much the funniest thing I have ever heard. What a cute kid!
We love you all 11!!!!
Poor Ben!! I wonder why he feels like that?
If you asked Yuki it'd be opposite.
I'm 3 and Dru's 11.
Masaru would be 5 and 5.
That's pretty funny. Maisey is kindof a daddy's girl so I would probably be the one with the three.
yay for the mommy!
Grandpa said he talked to Liam tonight, and when Liam said he loved him, Grandpa said, "How much?"
Well, Grandpa was thrilled that after much thought, he was awarded a 5.
But then I told Grandpa, "I bet Liam doesn't even know how to order his integers, so it's probably about as arbitrary as the gymnastics scores at the Beijing Olympics."
"I disagree," said Grandpa. "I distinctly heard him softly say first, 'Well, not an eleven...that's too much.'"
I think I still number everything like as a grown-up, but I usually resort to the number 7. Liam must have a greater capacity to love than I do...
That is such a sweet story. I love it:)
Post a Comment