what the, they totally look alike! maybe baby 2 will look like that cute girl. tho i admit, i'm a little confused as to who married who to cause such a resemblance...
Sorry...that's my sister, Schmath, and her husband, Ryan. The little girl is Ryan's brother's daughter, Sawyer.
Is Ryan's brother a huge fan of Mark Twain, or "Lost"?
I just asked Ryan if Lost is where they got the name, and he said, "I think so."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what the, they totally look alike! maybe baby 2 will look like that cute girl. tho i admit, i'm a little confused as to who married who to cause such a resemblance...
Sorry...that's my sister, Schmath, and her husband, Ryan. The little girl is Ryan's brother's daughter, Sawyer.
Is Ryan's brother a huge fan of Mark Twain, or "Lost"?
I just asked Ryan if Lost is where they got the name, and he said, "I think so."
Post a Comment