hey, are you taking those pantry secrets classes? i just got the dvd in the mail last night, and am so excited to try the recipe. i can't believe how easy it is. it all looks scrump!
Will you give me the recipes? I just tried making some bread from a recipe I got off the internet and it was so lame. The bread didn't even rise. So we had yeasty flat bread for dinner. See if I ever trust the internet again.
wha? so i'll come out and hang out with you tomorrow if you promise to make me some bread. (crud- cash is sicky-poo... as soon as he gets better, i'll come over and you can feed me breadlets you make, okay?)
6 comments:
hey, are you taking those pantry secrets classes? i just got the dvd in the mail last night, and am so excited to try the recipe. i can't believe how easy it is. it all looks scrump!
Where on earth do you find "bread making classes?" That is one school I'd LOVE to attend.
What a great skill. So are you gonna get an A?
Will you give me the recipes? I just tried making some bread from a recipe I got off the internet and it was so lame. The bread didn't even rise. So we had yeasty flat bread for dinner. See if I ever trust the internet again.
wha? so i'll come out and hang out with you tomorrow if you promise to make me some bread.
(crud- cash is sicky-poo... as soon as he gets better, i'll come over and you can feed me breadlets you make, okay?)
We're taking the classes at a place called House of Bread, and Sarah found them in a community night class catalog from one of the local high schools.
I scanned the recipes and posted them here. Good luck, Trish!
Post a Comment