In Utah right now we have radio ads for a new kind of non-invasive liposuction—a procedure so easy that you can go back to work the next day.
First you could get white teeth for a fee; now you can get skinny for a fee.
Am I going to be the last chubby girl with yellow teeth left on the planet?
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ha! Ha! You're so funny Kim! You just need to move out of UTAH, I think. :)
It's like how everybody gets braces now so if you walk around with even slightly crooked teeth, it's super obvious. Should you add that to your list of flaws too?
Um, first of all...you are not chubby!! Second of all, in the end you won't be alone because I'll be there to keep you company. : )
I just remember when a young mom in Simi Valley died after her liposuction procedure, and I kept thinking, "That stinks for her kids. Every time someone asks them throughout their lives how their mom died, they have to reply, 'Bad liposuction procedure.'"
First of all you are not chubby and second I have never noticed your teeth being yellow! But I also hear people give boob jobs for Graduation. So maybe I will go back to high school and graduate again!
LOL your mum's comment is so funny.
I don't want my kids to have to say that.
Can you die from boob jobs?
Mine aren't looking the best after three kids!!
http://www.rd.com/clean-jokes-and-laughs/top-10-jokes-in-america/article148791.html
Read "New Lease on Life". It's a perfect 10.
Good one 'mom' that joke was awesome.
Hey Kim,
this is Mike. I want to buy Amber a mandolin for Christmas but I have no idea what brand is good. I want to spend between $500--$1000.
Can you please give me some suggestions? My e-mail address is:
michaelcrowley519@msn.com
Thanks a million!
Mike
Post a Comment