Sometimes I get made fun of for getting all of my ideas off the Internet. But why should I waste time thinking up my own ideas when other people have posted their much better ideas for people like me to copy?
Here are some things I’ve copied lately.
For my bathroom:

For my baby:

For my neighbors:

For my front door:

For my young women:
12 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it! What happened to the scripture bags?
now you need to post how you did it so we can copy you!
Whoa--you're GOOD! (I want a YW medalion for Chels!)
Love you bunches!
I'm with the Crowley's. I wanna know how you did it.
Especially the bathroom ones.
Lookin' good. That's crazy that you were out here. You'll have to let me know who Ben's family is, in case we ever meet them (I figured his brother out by the last name, obviously...)
How do you have the time? You have two kids! You are a superwoman.
WHAT A BUSY GAL! I love all your crafts it make me want to copy you now! But wait I don't have a baby anymore and I don't have yw anymore and My bathroom is too small. OH well maybe another time.
Love them all! Are those tiles on the bathroom wall? How did you hang them?
Okay, ready?
Here is the bathroom project:
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2009/05/using-ballard-designs-as-inspiration.html
Here is the flower idea:
http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/2006/03/fabric_flowers.html
And here is the neighbor gift idea:
http://blonde-designs.squarespace.com/blonde-designs-blog/2009/11/5/holiday-gift-crafts.html
What the...
Quit it Kim. You're making us look bad.
(I think I tell you that a lot. And you don't listen.)
what about the necklace idea!
The necklace idea came from sites like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=29558646
But instead I used a temple charm from here:
http://www.charmingldsgifts.com/store/product82.html
Post a Comment