Holy crap, Kim! I was looking at these pics thinking I am a slacker, cuz I would never go through the trouble to make all those cute labels and ribbons, then I got to the water. Those water bottles are over the top! Seriously, who even thinks of decorating water.
Oh, camp and what fun things--your YW are so lucky! (Hey, we're in SLC right now--driving to Provo tomorrow. We're on a cleaning/repairing rental mission.)
If you (or anyone else gets bored, give me a call at 775-217-2506.)
5 comments:
Have a great time! I secretly hope that one day I am called to YW and get to since I joined the church later in life & didn't have a chance!
Holy crap, Kim! I was looking at these pics thinking I am a slacker, cuz I would never go through the trouble to make all those cute labels and ribbons, then I got to the water. Those water bottles are over the top! Seriously, who even thinks of decorating water.
Oh, camp and what fun things--your YW are so lucky! (Hey, we're in SLC right now--driving to Provo tomorrow. We're on a cleaning/repairing rental mission.)
If you (or anyone else gets bored, give me a call at 775-217-2506.)
'Sure love you!
FDAD
ToTALLY JEALOUS!!! I hope you have so much fun! Those yw re so lucky to have such a great leader!
I am guessing girls camp. Have so much fun there. you guys made cute things for it.
Kaylee
Post a Comment