Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Realize It's Not Halloween Yet, But...

Last week I read a post where the writer was reviewing Shutterfly cards in exchange for free personalized Christmas cards. Naturally, I clicked to find out more about it, and today I got an e-mail saying I was eligible for the same deal.

It sounds a little too good to be true, especially since I filled out a survey admitting that I only get 5 hits per year on my blog, but the Shutterfly people told me I could do it. We’ll see if this works.

But seriously, how cute are these?

Peppermint Pink:


Merry Berry Stripes:


Love Stockings:


Goody Garland:


Adorable, right? Here is the entire set of Christmas cards. Don’t be surprised if you get one in your mailbox this Christmas.

You want to try this too, don't you? Go here to get your own free cards. Now if I can just get a deal on a family photo…

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

we are most likely coming to utah for Thanksgiving. Do you still want me to do your family photos then?

Kim Dubois said...

Amber, I want that more than anything, but we probably won't be around for Thanksgiving. So sad.

I'll let you know if our plans change. Thanks for the offer!