Look how much food I just got for $10:
You make an online payment a couple weeks before, and then you go pick up a huge amount of produce from a designated location on a certain day each month. You don't get to choose what produce you get, so I guess it's possible that next month I'll get brussels sprouts and avocados, but this month I totally lucked out!
6 comments:
Cami does that in C.C. 'Wish we had it! Yum!
Are you kidding? Brussels sprouts and avocados are expensive; if you got those you would be winning the vegetable lottery!
Remember when you told me about this like a year ago? Well I went on right away and was so excited about it, but every time I got on I could never find a location close by. It turns out you have to go on a day ahead or they are already all taken in Utah County! So I am excited to finally make an order if I can get on early enough. :)
I do Bountiful Baskets... Tami, try that one. You order on Monday and pick up on Saturday. It's $15 but you get twice as much food. bountifulbaskets.org check it out. (although i have gotten brussels sprouts... twice. but we like brussels sprouts at our house, so we were excited).
Oh.....I just assumed you were talking about Bountiful Baskets!! Is this a different one Kim?
Yep, this one's different. I was going to have to drive a bit to pick up Bountiful Baskets, but this one is right by my house. And this one offers other food, besides produce, too.
Post a Comment