Tonight I bought a viola off a Craigslist ad. It only cost $150, and it sounds beautiful. I'm totally in love with it. But about 5 seconds after I got home from buying my viola, I chipped my front tooth.
Need a closer look?
Now I can't stop thinking about how lucky it is that my tooth didn't break an hour earlier, because if it had happened in reverse order there's no way I could have justified buying a viola and a new tooth in the same week.
Is it the same one you chipped as a kid? Maybe this time you could do whitening at the same time and get a whiter filling. Not that you need it, I just remember that you couldn't whiten your teeth cuz of your fake tooth. I'm so excited about the viola!
i seriously just spit milk out of my mouth all over my computer... i think that chipping your tooth now actually justifies you going out and buying a banjo. so go, now.
p.s. how did that happen anyway? did ben push you down? 'cause you could write a song about that.
You should have dressed up in overalls and put your hair in pig tails for that picture. You are too cute. DARN teeth But It doesn't look to bad I think you can save it! YOU could probably get a white filling instead of a whole new tooth.
I actually chipped it like 20 years ago, and I've had a filling ever since. Last night it felt like I had something stuck between my teeth, so I reached up to grab it and the whole corner popped off. It's not nearly as dramatic as you're all imagining.
10 comments:
Sooooooooooo how did you chip your tooth?
It's okay, it's a bluegrass look.
Is it the same one you chipped as a kid? Maybe this time you could do whitening at the same time and get a whiter filling. Not that you need it, I just remember that you couldn't whiten your teeth cuz of your fake tooth. I'm so excited about the viola!
I'm sorry that you chipped your tooth, but it's really really funny that you chipped your tooth. How did you do it?
i seriously just spit milk out of my mouth all over my computer... i think that chipping your tooth now actually justifies you going out and buying a banjo. so go, now.
p.s. how did that happen anyway? did ben push you down? 'cause you could write a song about that.
You should have dressed up in overalls and put your hair in pig tails for that picture. You are too cute. DARN teeth But It doesn't look to bad I think you can save it! YOU could probably get a white filling instead of a whole new tooth.
I actually chipped it like 20 years ago, and I've had a filling ever since. Last night it felt like I had something stuck between my teeth, so I reached up to grab it and the whole corner popped off. It's not nearly as dramatic as you're all imagining.
I thought maybe you bit into your viola to see if it was real (like one would do to a gold coin).
Bummer!
I think you need to take some pictures of yourself playin' your fiddle with your new hill-billy smile!
Oh my gosh!!! I was imagining a big fall down some stairs or something. I'm glad it wasn't that dramatic. Also, your elf shoes really did rock.
Post a Comment