1: peanuts
2-9: tree nuts
10: shellfish
11-12: dogs and cats
The only red ones are dogs and cats! He could be cured! Just in time for kindergarten! If his blood test comes back negative, we'll go back in next week and the doctor will give him peanut butter. I thought this boy would never taste peanut butter! This is totally blowing my mind.
8 comments:
Nice! I hope it comes back negative! Peanut butter is so yummy! :)
so awesome.
Woohoo! There IS HOPE! He is such a champ just chillin' there. One day we'll have Grant tested again and I hope our results are along the same line as yours :) Congrats!
Wow! Our pediatrician told us that the peanut allergy was for life (and would only get worse and worse with each additional exposure). What does your allergist say?
Blood test? Just give him a peanut, wait and see...
Our allergist said 20% of people outgrow it. But our last allergist said 15% outgrow it, so I don't know if it's getting better or if our new doc is more of an optimist.
Here's hoping Liam (and Grant and Chelsie) are in the 15-20%!
Ben outgrew a few allergies by eating lots of whatever he was allergic to. We do NOT live by that rule, but yes- let's hope they all outgrow it all!
hmm now this makes me think I want to backup test Davey for eggs...I put him back on them based on just the skin prick--I have noticed exzema, etc but have ignored it. hmmm..sorry the blood was positive :(
Post a Comment