Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Faux Peanut Butter

I can't believe nobody ever told me about this:


Somebody actually made a soy concoction that tastes exactly like peanut butter. I just had my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my own house since Liam was born. Next I think I'll try making peanut butter cookies.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thank you for posting!! Now the question is- will Grant actually LIKE PB&J sandwiches??

Kim Dubois said...

Liam smelled it from a distance and wanted nothing to do with it, which is totally fine by me. I'd probably prefer to have him keep hating peanut butter. I was just excited that the rest of us can eat it now, in the same room as him.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Chelsie will not eat faux nut butter of any kind--no desire whatsoever. (She also won't eat jams, jellies, or honey--most likely because the same knife that goes into the pnut butter all too often goes into the others.) I can live with that.

LauraBro said...

i thought you knew ;). almond butter is good too (or can he not have tree nuts in the house either?!)