Monday, September 12, 2011
Party of Five
A few weeks ago I lost my sweet tooth. I feel sort of dead inside, after going from a constant chocolate chip cookie craving all day, every day, for as long as I can remember, to no craving at all. This has only happened to me one other time--when I was pregnant with Liam. So based on past experience, I think it's pretty safe to say that there's a baby boy growing in my belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How far along are you?
12 weeks?
Best news ever!
Maybe if getting pregnant will help me stop craving sweets I should give it a try too.
Hooray!!!! (This is so exciting!)
so exciting! and i know exactly what you mean about the sweet tooth disappearing. it always returns for me in the second trimester. don't know if that's a good or bad thing. ;) so happy for you guys.
Yay! Congratulations!
HOORAY!!!!!!! Congratulations!
congrats!
Fantastic!!!! I am going to be in town Sept 22nd for that weekend. Are you up for pictures then? Let me know
Or I could come back for when that little babes is born. I owe you big time and so does my sister!!
Thanks, guys!
Melissa, I haven't been to the doctor yet but I think I'm 14 weeks along.
Amber, I think September 22nd sounds perfect. Can it just be my kids in the pics? And can I use it for a Christmas card? This sounds dreamy.
Yay! Congrats!!
{squeeeeeeel}
that's awesome! Congratulations!
so excited for you!!! can't wait to see you.
woo-hoo! you and ben make cute kidleys, i can't wait to meet this one! ♥
Yea! I am totally excited for you. Do you realize that you can find out what you are having in a month? That is so soon! (p.s. I still haven't gotten a hold of Suzette but we do need to plan a get together!)
Heyhey! Congratulations!! This is great news. Bryant and I are so excited for you! I hope you're doing well!
Congrats Kim!
By the way...you are quite hilarious.
Post a Comment