Three years later, it turns out that no one really calls Eliza "Ellie." Or so I thought. I talked Ben into naming our baby Oliver, and suddenly my parents and Ben's parents have started calling Eliza "Ellie" all the time. I can't figure out if they're messing with me or if they have been calling her Ellie the whole time.
Either way, I got my Ollie. And I love him.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!
I LOVE the name! He is SO very cute! Let's see, we have Curtis Wesley, Michael Toby, Todd Wesley, Nathan Wesley, Anthony Wesley, and more...if I could only remember them all. (Wouldn't Gpa be proud?)
P.S. Stacer-Eraser, please don't explode.
HE IS PERFECT!
Sweet kicks!
Kim, Oliver is so cute! Congratulations! Sorry I never got the chance to tell you and now he's practically a big baby instead of a newborn! And I missed seeing you and Schmath in Utah, but I knew it was a hectic time for you and to be honest, my sister's wedding consumed my last week there anyway. I can't wait to see your growing kids though. How do you do it? With 3 I mean. I'm due to have my third in about 2 months and starting to get nervous. I already feel overbooked with Morgan starting kindergarten and potty training Scarlet, etc. I'm guessing for the first while I'll just be a walking zombie that cooks, cleans, and gives orders. Does that sound about right?
Post a Comment