Our baby came yesterday, and we're all madly in love with him. I didn't think it was possible for a baby to look more like Liam than Eliza does or more like Eliza than Liam does, and yet, I think this guy might have the other two beat. He's like a 50/50 mix of his siblings.

He doesn't have a name yet, but Eliza is hoping for Sweet & Sour Sauce. I guess we better come up with something fast, before it sticks.
3 comments:
This was the official due date of Emiko's birth. It's good someone special came on this day.
How was the birth?
I like sweet and sour, Eliza's onto something.
Congrats guys.
Sweet & Sour Sauce is sticky. Maybe you should just accept it? Anyway, congrats, we're happy for you!
YEAH! Congrats! We can't wait to see pictures :) We hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment