Don’t get me wrong—I am totally in love with my baby. I’m just more patient with my other kids when I’ve slept well, and I haven’t slept well this month. But since I now have a one-month-old, I could be halfway to sleeping through the night. Hooray!
But seriously, look how cute this guy is. Happy One-Month Birthday, Ollie!
3 comments:
you make cute kids. now go take a nap. isn't liam old enough to babysit yet? ; )
I feel you on the sleeping bit, I don't remember it being this hard before- I think I am too old to be having newborns. He is way cute!
kim, kim. we all know that you and ben are going to have like 7 "accidents" over the next 10 years or so. but it's cute that you pretend ollie is your last. he is adorable, by the way.
my baby is already keeping me up at night in utero to get me used to the newborn feeding schedule. isn't that so nice of him?
p.s. schmath- i didn't use any uppercase letters just for YOU! xoxo
Post a Comment