Friday, August 03, 2012

Sloppy Work, Tooth Fairy

The other day Liam lost his second tooth. I hung $2 on the fridge after he went to bed, because I have a horrible memory and I knew he wouldn't get tooth money unless the tooth fairy could see that money before she went to bed.

A little while later, Liam came downstairs to ask me something. Then he went back to bed.

The next morning I asked Liam if the tooth fairy had come. He found the two dollars under his pillow, and then said, "You put this under my pillow, didn't you?"

I said, "Whaaaaaaat???"

He said, "I saw these two dollars on the fridge last night."

I'm absolutely not ready for my 6-year-old to be finished believing in things--especially after only two teeth--so I hurried and found two more dollars to stick on the fridge when Liam was in the bathroom.

Hopefully Eliza doesn't notice that I raided her piggy bank.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lol thats awesome.
Did it work?

Kim Dubois said...

Yep, it worked!