I think I know what my problem is. I'm not opinionated enough to own a blog. I'm totally indifferent about almost everything, so I can never think of anything to write.
Maybe I'll just write about what I did last night. Ben and I went to the park with his aunt, uncle, and cousins to watch a Tongan brass band play. We ate chicken from Sugarhouse Barbecue and it was so yummy. I don't know what their secret is, but their chicken tastes just like camping. Then the plan was to go back to the cousins' house to have brownies and ice cream and play Halo, so I asked to be dropped off at home because I didn't want to stay up all night. Plus I don't enjoy video games very often.
Well they opted out of playing Halo because they wanted me to come have ice cream with them, so I went, even though I hate it when people change their plans for me. It makes me feel whimpy. So anyway, you might think that means we got home at a reasonable hour, but we still ended up staying there until midnight. I don't know how those guys (Ben's cousins/aunt/uncle) can stay up so late all of the time and still get up at 6:30 to go to work. It's hard for me! For some reason, as soon as I graduated from college, I turned into an old fart who has to go to bed on time. Totally lame.
Well it looks like I have a little bit of an opinion after all...at least about people changing their plans for me and going to bed on time. Who knew?
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment