I was going to see if the Easter Bunny would be interested in bringing Liam an ExerSaucer this weekend. He's too antsy for his bouncy seat and he’s not interested in any of his old toys anymore. He’s not mobile yet, and I think it’s kind of frustrating for him. He just wants to be held all the time.
I need to find something that can keep him occupied and happy while I take a shower or vacuum or read a 500-page book. Is that too much to ask? I thought the ExerSaucer would be perfect, but then I noticed that all the pictures were of little, tiny newborn-ish babies. Am I too late? Is Liam too old for the ExerSaucer? If so, can anyone recommend a better toy for an immobile 7-month-old?
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I was 7 months old, that's when my paw got me my first 12-gauge shotgun. Exersaucer, Schmexersaucer.
Madelyn is 9 months old - and still uses her saucer. They go through phases with it.
1. The "what the crap is this?" phase
2. The "I guess it's KIND of fun" phase - AND
3. The "I finally get it" phase.
I think a lot of babies start earlier - but use it for quite a while. Even if he gets sick of it quickly, I'd still recommend it - you'll use it on others.
Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll be at the shotgun store if anyone needs me.
Post a Comment