Last year when spring rolled around, a family of birds started building a nest under my roof. They were so cute—I loved watching them work together. I liked the little chirping sounds they made outside the office window in the morning. I almost considered putting out some birdseed or something.
This year the birds are back, only now the office is a nursery and those once-cute chirping sounds wake my baby up at 6:00 a.m. I can't stand those birds this year. They’re loud and annoying and not cute at all. Why do they need to make all that noise before the sun comes up, anyway? Don’t they know we’ve got a schedule to keep?
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kim, you may remember me from such events as "The Celtic Fesitval with Nells" - the only place where the comment, "follow that guy in the skirt" doesn't make you giggle. Anyway, love your blog - and congrats on your marriage, baby, and all other things grand that have happened to you in the past five years. Hope all is well for the Fiddler Kim family!
Melissa from Chicago! I can't believe it. Your baby is so cute...do you think she might be interested in my baby in a few years? Maybe they can go to Celtic Festivals together.
Post a Comment