Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy Anniversary

The traditional 4th year wedding anniversary gifts are fruit and flowers. As much as I know Ben would love getting a boquet of fruit, I decided to be a little more romantic and get him a video game about killing people instead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a good wife. Tyler the other day said that he thought you might be the coolest wife ever. I probably wasn't supposed to say that. I'll pretend to be anonymous now.

kathryn said...

remember when you used to freak out if your boyfriend drew a picture of a bleeding eye with a needle through it and now you buy murderous video games for your darling hubby? that's funny.

p.s. i thought i was going all out when i bought ben a nintendo plug 'n' play for his bday. i'm such a royal dorkess.

p.p.s. happy anniversary

Kim Dubois said...

Umm...no, Kat. I don't remember that. I'll just have to take your word for it.

And thanks, Be. You're pretty cool too.

Tricia said...

Was that an M rating I saw? Are you sure your household is Mature enough Kim?

bex said...

ah, true love.