Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You Da Ho

We went to a family reunion in Idaho last week. Family reunions and the state of Idaho both get a bad rap, but I thought it was tons of fun. Check out all the cool stuff we did.

The Good
We drove by a sign that said Dubois.


We stayed in a cabin on this pretty lake.

We tie dyed.

We went 4-wheeling.

We played on the lake.

We canoed down a river.

The Bad
We capsized our canoe. Do you think Liam knew when I took this picture that in about 30 seconds our boat was going to fill up with water and flip over? Also, do you think his life jacket might have been a little snug?
The weird thing is that even before fearing for Liam’s life, my first thought was, “Bummer...I just took that cute picture and now the camera is getting soaked.”

Good news—the camera still works AND my baby made it out alive.

The Ugly
I got a sick red spot in my eye. What is that thing, anyway? Gross.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the good outweighed the bad.

kathryn said...

Family reunions are aweso`m1e`. Maggie's helping me type this. Anyways, they're great. This year ours is called "Davenport Family Reunion: The Couchpotatoes". (get it? Davenport?... Couch?) Everyone in the different family groups have to wear different colored t-shirts. We get to wear kelly green. Pretty.

bex said...

dubois and butt(e)s always did go together well