Friday, October 27, 2006

Real Ultimate Power

Would you believe me if I told you that Halloween is Ben’s least favorite holiday? It's true. Seriously, what’s not to love about playing dress-up and getting free candy?

This year I thought it would be fun to make Halloween 1% fun for Ben, so I did what any good wife would do and made him a ninja costume.

While researching ninjas on the Internet, I came across all kinds of useful information, including this gem. It's so great to finally know how to make a ninja mask out of a t-shirt.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So, you learned how to make a ninja mask - but did you know these fun facts?

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Tricia said...

I admit that I saw the ninja costume and was duly impressed...and scared out of my mind!

Anonymous said...

At 10:15 AM, Rob, Melissa and Madelyn said...

So, you learned how to make a ninja mask - but did you know these fun facts?

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.


Really? Not according to The Master, you people knows who if you are the real ninjas.

Wrong and misunderstanding/mispractice of ninjutsu, how pathetic!

Anonymous said...

Your ninja mask tutorial rocks. I'm wearing my ninja mask now.

Anonymous said...

cool, saw it on youtube

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!