I used to work with some of my best friends at Mrs. Field’s in the mall, and Mrs. Field’s happened to be right next to the Sweet Factory. Every few weeks on my way to work I would stop by and get some of my favorite kind of candy—sour strawberry belts.
Then I moved to Utah and immediately went into withdrawal. For the last 4 ½ years I’ve been trying to figure out how Ben and I could start a Sweet Factory franchise. Whenever I read about a new mall or shopping center being built, I get a craving for that sour strawberry flavor and I beg Ben to help me find some investors. Today I found out that there’s an easier, cheaper way to get my hands on those yummy belts.
Check it out—they sell them online!
2 comments:
Mmmmm. my fave was the sour apple. remember how we would trade cookies for belts? those were the days...
ahhhhh! i love these things. man. between the cookies, the belts, and the cinnabons we also got free, i put on some healthy pounds that i don't think that i have ever gotten rid of.
Post a Comment