Now can I get a little assistance, please? I'm trying to decide between a more casual look in a more colorful color and a fancier look in a more neutral color.
Just so you know, if I end up keeping green I'll put them in the dryer with a damp towel to get the wrinkles out, like the directions say to do.
Here's what the rest of the room looks like:
So, what do you think?
10 comments:
Kim:
I cut and pasted this comment that some deadbeat left on my blog, I just substituted "name" with "curtains".
Plus, if it were me, I would ultimately pick the curtains I liked best for my own reasons. Are you really going to decide based on what other people think?
Mike
I like them both. Maybe you could keep both and just change them every now and again.
I think plaid with some red in it and those other colors. Why isn't that a choice?
I like the green best.
Definately green.
Oh, and I have been stalking your blog too and haven't been commenting, sorry. But I have been enjoying reading. One night I stayed up far too late and read far too many of your posts. But I was having so much fun - you are a great blogger :)
Oh, and I need your email to send you an invite when I go private.
parknlark(at)gmail(dot)com.
choose green.
I like the darker ones, but could you find some with a print? You've got all solid pieces in there and a print might really make the room a bit more interesting.
Just a thought.
i think a teal and mauve floral print would really do the trick, here.
That Tricia girl is so smart. I like the dark ones. They are very dramatic :)
Just my opinion, but he lacy ones look like they belong at gradma's house. The green is awesome!
Green.
Post a Comment