Monday, November 03, 2008

It's a Girl!

Liam is pretty excited about getting a baby sister, but he's even more excited about the horse I accidentally promised him since he won't be getting a brother to play with.

13 comments:

Bethany said...

YAY, congrats! what a cute lil nugget she will be.

Anonymous said...

YIPyipee! I am happy that you will now have both a girl and a horse!!! They are both fun! :)

kathryn said...

oh, little Kathryn is going to be the cutest! congrats, guys, way to make a girl!

Melissa said...

I couldn't be more excited for you - Ben will melt the minute she's born.

Melissa said...

Copy cats!!
Ben's done for.

Great news.

Emily said...

A girl?! Hooray! She'll be Signing Time's next princess.

Marlo said...

Congrats Kim. Are you going to name her Marlo? You know it is your favorite name in the world. Just think of me and how we were almost sisters and then you will know it is the perfect name.

zippy said...

Congrats--we are very excited for you! We've enjoyed having a little girl around here. And yes, she will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. : )

Mo said...

Looks like we won't be swapping babies. I better have a boy. Congrats!!

be said...

I think "nugget" has been the most awesome name suggestion so far.

Congrats!

Allison said...

Congratulations Kim! That's so exciting!

Sarah L. said...

I had no idea you were prego. I will tell Scotty. Congrats:)

Benielle said...

Yea, yea! I am so happy for you! Girl clothes are so much fun. And we just got a first Barbie at Abbey's 3rd b-day party! Oh the fun of girls!