I love that family shot where everyone is poised and happy and she's screaming.Good times.Where were Pugs and Stacey?
I love Liam's arms around you and Ben in the second photo. It reminds me of the way a dad or a grandpa would put his arm over a little kid's shoulder, only it's in reverse. Very cute. And also that he's holding on to your earring. That's cute too.
Eliza looks sooo cute in that dress! AND, WHAT THE HECK? You don't look like you had a baby!? You look AMAZING!!
Kim!! Your baby girl is SO beautiful! I miss you bunches and am so happy to see you are doing well!
WHAT A CUTE FAMILY PHOTO! YOU LOOK GREAT! WHAT A HAPPY DAY.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that family shot where everyone is poised and happy and she's screaming.
Good times.
Where were Pugs and Stacey?
I love Liam's arms around you and Ben in the second photo. It reminds me of the way a dad or a grandpa would put his arm over a little kid's shoulder, only it's in reverse. Very cute. And also that he's holding on to your earring. That's cute too.
Eliza looks sooo cute in that dress!
AND, WHAT THE HECK? You don't look like you had a baby!? You look AMAZING!!
Kim!! Your baby girl is SO beautiful! I miss you bunches and am so happy to see you are doing well!
WHAT A CUTE FAMILY PHOTO! YOU LOOK GREAT! WHAT A HAPPY DAY.
Post a Comment