Thursday, June 11, 2009
Jellyfishing
Last night I bumped Ben with my foot, waking him up just enough to say, "There's a jellyfish on the floor over here, so don't come over here." Then, in the morning when I told him he was talking about jellyfish in his sleep, he said, "Oh, that's right. I saw one on the floor right there next to the bed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Funny. I think sleep talking is so funny and fascinating.
Devan does it fairly regularly.
Have you ever watched the movie "The RM". There is a great sleep talking scene. "Leave the duck alone!"
I don't really have a comment about this post, but just wanted to say I love your blog. The end.
John once asked me if I wanted the new LG phone. I should have taken him up on the offer.
It's time to start experimenting with some subliminal suggestions--for starters have him cluck like a chicken whenever his phone rings!
Good call - I've been stung - it's no fun.
Post a Comment