Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top 10 Reasons to Go to Grandma and Grandpa’s House

10. Airplane rides

9. Train rides


8. Motorized wheelchair rides

7. Cousin dress-up time



6. Playdates with Ethan and Austin

5. Marriage proposals from Little Devan

4. Jam sessions with Merle

3. Giraffe feedings

2. The beach

1. Grandma and Grandpa!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

How does a person get invited in on one of the jam sessions? By the way, you not only write a mighty fine blog, I love your titles.

Mo said...

Devan is still talking about getting married to Liam. And I love the photo of you and the kids at the beach!

Melissa said...

Cute post.

Bingham fam said...

CUTE KIM! I love Eliza and Hanne's matching dresses and outfits. It looks like you guys had a good time. I love the picture of you with the kids at the beach!

Tami said...

Yes, the picture of you with your kids at the beach is adorable! Wahoo! We made it in your "Top 10 List"!