“Okay, Liam, do you want to play with toys with me?” I asked. “No, I’m busy,” he replied. “I have to feed my baby.”
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Role Reversal
Liam and I were sorting through baby toys yesterday when Liam found his old glow worm. He was so excited to be reunited with his “baby.” He said, “Mom, ask me if I want to play with toys with you.”
“Okay, Liam, do you want to play with toys with me?” I asked. “No, I’m busy,” he replied. “I have to feed my baby.”
“Okay, Liam, do you want to play with toys with me?” I asked. “No, I’m busy,” he replied. “I have to feed my baby.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The classic glow worm. He is too busy for you. How many times have our kids heard us say we can't play toys for whatever reason.
Take that mom!
That's soooooo rad!
i think the best part was that he totally set you up for that.
Post a Comment