I can't wait until he busts those tunes out in church. I can just imagine him telling his teacher to shut her lips and talk with her hips.
That is the funniest thing ever! You should submit it to "Funniest Home Videos"!
Hmmm..."Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?" I am SO missing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!" He's adorable, nonetheless.
Tooooo cute! (I will be first in line to buy his CD!)Love you!
Ha!
She's on the phone talking to Down East Basics right now to see. OK, she said it's under Chelsie and is good to go. Love you lots!
I know I already left a comment a few weeks ago, but I decided I need to tell you that I just watched this video for the fourth time. Whenever I check your blog I make sure to watch it again. So funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't wait until he busts those tunes out in church. I can just imagine him telling his teacher to shut her lips and talk with her hips.
That is the funniest thing ever! You should submit it to "Funniest Home Videos"!
Hmmm..."Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?"
I am SO missing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!"
He's adorable, nonetheless.
Tooooo cute! (I will be first in line to buy his CD!)
Love you!
Ha!
She's on the phone talking to Down East Basics right now to see. OK, she said it's under Chelsie and is good to go. Love you lots!
I know I already left a comment a few weeks ago, but I decided I need to tell you that I just watched this video for the fourth time. Whenever I check your blog I make sure to watch it again. So funny.
Post a Comment