We set it up today and Liam turned from a big scaredy-cat into the next Michael Phelps in about five seconds.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
The Best $30 I Ever Spent
You should know that 10-foot by 30-inch plastic swimming pools are on sale at Walgreens right now. Supposedly they’re normally $80, but I got mine last night for $30.
We set it up today and Liam turned from a big scaredy-cat into the next Michael Phelps in about five seconds.
We set it up today and Liam turned from a big scaredy-cat into the next Michael Phelps in about five seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've always wanted to set one of those up in my living room. Maybe now's my chance.
That looks like a good sized pool for $30.
Is there any room for Devan?
cute pic and looks like a cute buy.
No, Bryant. Now is not your chance.
We might have to come over and try that out.
Post a Comment