Friday, January 15, 2010

Pigtails!

There's something about putting pigtails in your baby girl's hair for the first time that makes her suddenly so grown up.



It reminds me of Liam's first haircut. It's totally blowing my mind that in three days I'll have a 10-month-old. A 10-MONTH-OLD!

7 comments:

Schmath said...

So cute! I love her so much!

Melissa said...

LOL
So funny man.
I was the SAME WAY with Yuki.
Now looking at your girls pigtails though I wonder if they even qualify LOL
Something about girls and doing their hair.

Tricia said...

How come her hair is coming in all the same all over? I can do piggies in Charlie's hair, but only on top. No fair!!!! And your 10-month-old is just adorable. Getting cuter and cuter every post.

The Mathews Family said...

She is so beautiful!

The Fallon Schank's said...

I love it--a mini Kimmi-Cakes!

kathryn said...

what? i haven't seen you for 7 months? no way... need to get together. now.

Bingham fam said...

HE HE HE :) Those are the cutest little pigtails ever!